Hanazono: Sold! To the Chinese fellow at the back

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indo it is, I think all of my in laws properties are in our name right now, or set up to be if one person dies. The mother in-law is bang on with this stuff.

GN are foreign investors exposed to the Japanese inheritance laws?

• 4 months later...

They're pushing now. Country Resort phase 3 price range: US$279,000 - US$1,186,000

Interestingly, Richard Li bought Hana for US$50mil and now they are valuing it at 300mil.

Originally Posted By: Fattwins
Too rich for my blood!
Thats a huge amount of risk if it is that much.

You coud say the whole little experiment here was a risk from the very start but plenty of people have made a bucket load of cash on taking that risk. 450 tsubo is a decent size and it would be easy enough to put in an apartment block that would make you a very nice profit...
Apartments in that part of the village will sell no problems at all. I work with the largest property developer in Hirafu and I can assure you that demand is still very strong. There seems to be no shortage of really rich people.
Like most of us on here though I look at these prices with wide eyed bemusement. If only I'd had a few hundred grand to invest a few years ago, I could probably have retired by now...

If you bought that land, built apartments on it and sold all but one (which you rented out/used yourself) you could end up with YOUR apartment free and clear. A lot of the people investing have the money to do this - Hirafu gets some more accomodation for the hoardes, the smaller investors/dream chasers have something to buy, and the property developer has got himself a nice little apartment for his trouble.

That's how it is working. The market has not peaked yet.

But it is too pricey for us now, as well.

Originally Posted By: thursday.
and here's a piece of land in upper Hirafu. 2 blocks up from Seicomart:

LAND 191-57, 58
¥310,500,000 [¥690,000 per tsubo]

It wouldn't have tulips growing on it by any chance?
  • 2 weeks later...