Ahem, excuse me.

Do you just go out and buy yourself an avalung or do you go and buy a beacon also, and some lessons on avie awareness, avie survival. Just an avalung could be a dangerous thing.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea. The wierd thing is that I never slammed it. My boots are well fitted and i've been using them for a couple of seasons. But my foot moves forward and my big toe keeps pushing against the front of the boot. By the end of the day, it gets to be pretty painful...but this is the first time that it turned black. Luckily I didn't loose the nail so it hasn't been painful at all - just ugly.

Originally Posted By: tsondaboy
2nd Sallomon SPX90 bindings

Off the list, just ordered them from a place in Shinochanomizu/Jinbocho. grin.gif
They do you a 25% discount if you order them this month.

soooo.... now up to the second place climbs a splitboard.

Boots: Vans Fargo's with Boa lacing (got 'em, supercomfy)

Board: Lib Tech 156cm Skate Banana (soon - before they all sell out already!)

Jacket: Sessions Alkali Stripe (20,000mm/20,000g waterproofing/breathability)

Travel: two round-trip tickets for December to Hokkaido (will order soon)

Originally Posted By: dizzy
creekboy, i have an extra avalung my brother didn't buy... lemme know if you're interested. same crop from the last time we all bought.

dibbs!! Yeah, would like that dizz. Cheers mate. How bout a Hakuba pickup over Xmas - you gonna be up then?

just got an ice axe!!!

oh, and re: those burton ronin 2L pants with removable hightop that i recommended earlier... I am unrecommending them since they are soooo huge. I went to the burton shop in NYC and tried a bunch on. The AK's are huuuge too. the only pants with decent bagginess were the burton 3l's.

Hover mitts are great though- will def get those thumbsup.gif

I find ski pants pretty comfy lately. They are not as baggy as the snowboarding pants, so they don’t get tangled among my feet and snowshoes wile hiking up. Also many of them have a hip top, so you don’t get wet from the pow that gets under your jacket.

Omedetou for the axe Kuma. thumbsup.gif

How come you are not thinking about a hiking oriented brand like malamute, north face, archterix etc, etc for pants? Are you looking to replace your resort pants?