I think I need new boots this winter, my boots are almost 7years old now...

I was researching and am interested in GARMONT XENA, which has two sets of soles ski mountaineering soles and ISO Alpine soles.

anyone here using Garmont boots? Are they good?

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like i inadvetedly bought myself a new board.

Some kid on another snowboard website in canada wanted a 4-season old k2 Travis Parker, and i happened to see one at the local shop on sale for 2 man.

I got it for him, but when it came to shipping charges (we were looking at 27000 yen)he got cold feet and decided to quit, leaving me with the board.

I wasn't planning on getting a new board, and it is a tiny bit shorter than i normally ride (a 154), but damn, it says "Wild Style" on the base in hot green letters, so i might just keep it and use it on the groomers.

8 man!

ouch. i got mine for 65000, steep but worth it.

the breakdown is more since your sure to need to replace the liners at least once in 8 yrs of use

happy feet are key, and if you want to enjoy touring at all, trust me, any AT boot with vibram and walk mode will be a miles ahead of an alpine boot.

they might be a little bit cheaper...wait, maybe Im thinking of the newest model they have out that I saw in F.L. Anyways, still a bit expensive but as you say quite worth it. My Lange's weigh about 5kilos each it seems like and are a pain traversing and skinning.

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
 Originally Posted By: EustabiaChiq
And where does that work as camouflage?

duh, in an aquarium of course!
;\)

duh, some people ask the dumbest questions.

Fishy, FT, fishy.