The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Whats with the games on Monday and then Thursday??

Chelsea have been having a good moan about that. I think I'll video that one and watch it before work.

I'd be moaning as well if it was United! Then again, there are similar schedules when there are internationals or indeed the Champions League.

Yet another 1 goal bore win for Chelsea. It would be a crime if such a boring team won the league, especially when you compare it to how United have been this season. Not that I'm defending United you see. Everton losing though takes pressure off Liverpool which is of course a good thing. \:\)

I'm in the US now and will be at work during the chelski game on tuesday \:\( might have to pull a sickie or try to get away with running tv-ants from work :S

I see bolton bitching about liverpool using 2nd string players against fulham this weekend - what a load of balony, get over it losers.

They can still do it, even though it can't be confirmed. (After all, Chelsea may well just score 30 goals or whatever they need to make up the goal difference in the other 2 games to win it).