The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

I've made my mind up - Liverpool.

Though I would possibly less like losing to them than Chelsea.

But winning against them would be very nice.

\:\)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh i thought it was after a 7-0 drubbing of Roma, full of confidence and I cant really recall any injuries with the star players..Messers Rooney and Ronaldo...

But good luck to them. I would prefer Man U getting to the final

Manchester United: 4-3-3

Van der Sar, O'Shea (Saha 77), Brown, Vidic, Heinze, Ronaldo, Fletcher, Scholes, Carrick, Giggs, Rooney

The big names did not perform last year. Ferdinand was out for both games home and away and our defence was very shaky.

But like gg said, United are looking a lot better this year. I don't think they're be putting in a rubbish performance like that again this time round.

United are playing so poorly I'm quite depressed.

I hope Fergie has his hairdryer out on full blast right now.

\:\(

PHEW. Can't say I enjoyed that one!! Well until the final whistle anyway.

Gerrard was good with his penalty the other game but what about Ronaldo last night. Not only did he score but he scored twice on both tries. The pressure must have been (to use a good football word) 'massive'.

We got another win in there. Good to get back to the habit.

Good game United vs Arsenal.

So many missed chances.

Must have been stessful for you rach ;\)

So it's just up to Chelsea now.

Arse maybe deserved it last night, but deserving sometimes doesn't have much to do with it. Chelsea may not deserve to win the title, but there's a chance. United sure have an impressive goal difference.

Heskey!!! Nice one clap.gif Can't say I was expecting that, but it is a great help. How about United winning it at Stamford Bridge!

Might even be before that rach. Everton away are always tricky and that's whats up next for Chelsea. A lose there and United could get it this coming weekend, though their away at Blackburn is another tricky one.