The FOOTBALL Thread (2007-2008)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

J-League strugglers JEF ready to take Newcastle striker Owen to Japan

Last updated at 12:41pm on 13th May 2008

Japanese side JEF United Chiba are considering a shock move for England and Newcastle striker Michael Owen.

Originally Posted By: 2pints,mate
J-League strugglers JEF ready to take Newcastle striker Owen to Japan

Last updated at 12:41pm on 13th May 2008

Japanese side JEF United Chiba are considering a shock move for England and Newcastle striker Michael Owen.

Well, it's a really good option. J-League and MLS are the retirement homes of footballers. Klinsman came this way, so too Dunga, Bibeto, Junior, Socretes, Miller, Beckham, the lion looking goal keeper, etc etc, etc.

Alex Miller (ex-Hibs, aberdeen boss and Liverpool assistant manager) has taken over at JEF Utd, so I guess that where the connection comes in.

What about all those nasty Glasgow minks rioting in Manchester?? Lock em all up and throw away the key. Cheating Hun bassas!!

Ronaldo to Real (AGAIN) is swamping the news today. How many times have we heard that. This time they are prepared to pay....

dr-evil.jpg

ONE HUNDRED BILLION DOLLARS a week to get him.

And in other funny news Stevie G things that it will be Liverpools year next year. You know, like it was this year and last year and the year before (etc).

lol.gif

It was on some strange channel last night (Asahi something or other) on sky. I watched the first half but just couldn't get into it.

\:\(

The no football season is upon us. Well, other than the CL final which is something to look forward to.

It started off half decent but soon got to be a yawn. I fell asleep early 2nd half and from what I have read that was a good choice!

I wish it wasn't on at such an awkward time - 3:30am?

But, I will be getting up to watch it live. Of course \:D