• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lots of cloudy looking humid weather early on this morning  

High of 26 forecast for today, after a cool overnight. I like that.

It all melted?!?     Clear here too.

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
aaaaaaggghhhhh...

graveyard shifs... not healthy but someone has to do it.
take care

Thanks mate
I don't mind them..... the less people I have to talk to the better smile

^ misery!

I dont know that I could be a shift worker, just one late night on Friday and I am still trying to recover (and NO it wasnt the booze, I only had half a glass of wine coz I was driving). Really screws with your body.

Do you have specific ways of dealing with the sleep/tiredness issues and body clock issues. You cant just 'stay up' after every night shift, you'd be exhausted!!

Originally Posted By: Mamabear

Do you have specific ways of dealing with the sleep/tiredness issues and body clock issues. You cant just 'stay up' after every night shift, you'd be exhausted!!

I am more of a night person... it's the early starts and going from night to day that get to me. Sometimes when I finish a series of night shifts, I stay up for 20+ hours on the last day to force the issue. sleeping drugs can help but I feel like death warmed up at times

For the past 2 weeks I had major construction work 2 doors down where I live with jack hammers going (thank $@#$#@ they have finished)

Mad weather here the last 24 hours.

Crazy rain, huge thunder/lightning storm.

But it's sunny now.

I hope it picks up for next week doing a bit of hols around England.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah back to Japan.

Had a good holiday out and now back with work starting officially next week. So got a week to recover.

Seems like it wasn't as hot as usual here this month. Going to be hot and sunny today though by the looks.

Back to bed.