• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone got any idea what this winters snow fall is going to be like? I really want it like 05/06 not not the 06/07 season! There was not so much this year. I know that September temps are expected to be about 1deg above average, but has anyone heard anything??

I wasn't joking. My yarrow stalks are being shipped priority mail from Virginia so they'll prob be here next week. Then I've got to practice using them and then I'll be able to ask the I Ching.

btw I heard that the japanese government said to expect warm temps through October and then to expect heavy snow this winter thumbsup.gif

BP it's Jer. I think I'll post the sequence backwards, a new shot every couple of days ;\)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Busy week! Caught Mr. AK 77 with an indy grab ..... then captured Fat Twins in the Hakuba bc getting some deep high speed pow face shots! but those will show up later...maybe

kumapix_188.jpg

who knows where this is?? Hiding in plain sight on Happo. (FT/AK/Oyuki don't give it away :p )

The next day me, Chewy, Oyuki and a Japanese ripper spent the afternoon hucking it. good times! thumbsup.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. And I was so happy with my low angle balls deep pow turns in Kagura. That looks sickter... Oh well it is too early in the season to get hurt and knowing my luck it is probably better I was doing Warren Miller turns than hucking.

Originally Posted By: Kumapix
FT

kumapix_195.jpg

Aw shucks... I was busy skating at Happo while this was going on... looks like you guys had a fantastic time. So is IanBC the Australian chap with cropped blond hair? I get so confused trying to put faces to names.

Stunts that was the day I talked to you on the phone and you decided not to come.

I hiked Saturday for my steepest turns of the season. Man I love those trees.

Sunday saw me try a line with diz, dan and Jer. Good line and area but it sure is death valley on the way out.