Talk about fcking stupid weather patterns. In Sydney on Friday it was about 30C, Saturday 41C, Sunday 25C and today (Monday) it's about 19C.

Predicted to go up to 31C midweek and drop again to the 20's on the weekend!

This ain't typical of our Spring weather patterns.

So, how's it in 'your' part of the globe? Any similar erratic behaviour?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many of you will think I'm crazy but I LOVE the heat and humidity... as long as I don't have to work. I miss summer on Shikoku. I don't like this in-between season stuff. Give me heat and humidity or give me snow. Right now it's just too cold to swim and too warm to ski.

Two weeks ago was a crumby Indian Summer, then tons of rain. Then it went mild. And today it was single figures when I walked to work. The Rhine rose and fell by what looked like 3 feet in teh last 2 weeks, which covered a lot of flat land on the river banks! That'll be them glaciers meltin'. Not really, it was just the rain.

weird weather here in austria (Innsbruck) at the moment.

really rained heavy here on saturday in the valley and was about 12c+, but at the same time 25cm new snow snow fell on the stubai glacier!

hiked up to the glacier on sunday and it was about 25c+ at the start(1300m) and at the 5c+ at the glacier

6 days ago it was 41C in Sydney, yesterday (Sat) it was 10C (with wind chill) and we had the heater on! eek.gif

Today is cloudy, quite balmy with a cool breeze - more Autumn weather than Spring ... I loath summer.

We had a kero heater when I was a kid - not good, eh? Currently assisting the world reach peak-oil and increased greenhouse effect by burning oil - offset somewhat by our quarter-acre block filled with trees and garden. ;\)

this is Japan TB! Go ni ireba...

It's about 20 here (or it was earlier), and I saw a young guy walking along the road wearing a hooded top, heavy cord pants and a scarf wrapped firmly around his neck. WTF? wakaranai.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
Chilly this morning. The bath season has come. \:\)
'Bath season'?? Are you English? eek.gif

Tohoku Bum: 'Do we really not have anything better to talk about than the friggin weather?'

Do you ride? Do ya venture outside at all? Personal reports describe the conditions more accurately (truthfully) than 'sponsored' reports.

Also good if those OS are considering a trip and want the low-down. \:\)

Lets Weather!

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif

Yeah Bushpig, I gathered she was Japanese - couldn't resist the Pom-put-down.

TB - dildo? ... consider changing your Avatar? :p