wow!! Rob I would cut off my left arm for a slice of that pie!!!

actually no I wouldn't, I'm going home on Thursday, should probably just save my arm and eat some when I'm home!!!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GYOZA!

So like a home-made version then.   Sounds good to me.

I was avoiding ramen over summer, just too hot, but got back into it the last few weeks. Miso negi. Can't beat it.

BoC - eff off! Decent beef should be served as fresh as possible, and if that means without cooking it, then so be it! If you want your steak cooked, go eat some shoddy american "beef".

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Beef or fish? on BA is always a difficult choice on the BA flights.
Both so delish, you almost do not want to get off the plane.

It was HIM!

You are barred GG

By the way if anyone fly's to Tucson Arizona, they have really yummy mexican at the airport there, unlike a lot of airport crap food. But mexican doesn't fall into cho-yummy category imo.

Jynxx u r banned, Mexican foodis well Cho Yummy!!

Had a bacon roll this morning and yesterday morning, REAL bacon, not that imitation crap that they sell in Japan, big thick cut, smoked back bacon!!! oh yeah!!

This was good

chipps.jpg

They give you a big bowl of raw onions soaked in water/vinegar as well. Gravy is the best I've had outside of my parents home. (Why is gravy so often terrible in restaurants?). Always piping hot. Ace.

• 2 weeks later...

luxury_Reuben.jpg

This is a reuben sandwich

Quote:
"Filled with premium Wagyu pastrami in a fresh, crispy baguette, this luxury Reuben will bring a novel taste to the classic dish. Sumptuous ingredients including corned beef, turkey, sauerkraut and melted Swiss cheese will add up to the most authentic American taste experience"

Only trouble is, it's 1 metre long.