• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Oh dear

Quote:
"But after a little more than two years, the enjoyment of some owners of the original PS3 has turned to frustration: their machines have broken down without warning, and all have displayed the same fault indicator - a yellow flashing light. When that light shows, the box no longer works. It's become so feared by gamers that they've dubbed it "The Yellow Light of Death".

It happens - don't have much luck with gadgets.

had xbox 360 blow, ipod blow, ps3 blow, pc power supply blow, mobile phone blow, psp blow.

maybe should not own any.

that sounds like wiring in your house or you have some kind of charge in your body.

I knew a girl from New Zealand who could blow lightbulbs at will. She just touched the light and it'll go out.

Originally Posted By: RobBright
had xbox 360 blow, ipod blow, ps3 blow, pc power supply blow, mobile phone blow, psp blow.

That is odd.

That is good.

Wonder how much work goes into something like that.

Still enjoying Galaxy 2. Can't believe how big it is and more so how each completely different area is used so little. thumbsup

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
3D? You won't need to wear silly glasses will you.
Hopefully it would be as good as the Virtual Boy.

virtualboy--article_image_combined_600.j

Maybe even better!!! veryshocked

No, apparently no glasses needed.

They are going to announce something at E3 next week.

Rumors that Sony might be going for a PSP2 as well, though that is perhaps less likely.