LocoRoco or LittleBigPlanet

Gods of War looks decent

Minna no Tennis is also fun (JP server only)

Tekken DR is great for vs battles (you can share with a friends PSP without them having the disc/download)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Interesting to hear about Little Big Planet, wasn't sure that would translate too well on a small screen. Curious game that one must get it out again.

Don't use your PS3, warns Sony

Sony said a bug with the console clock was responsible for the serious technical glitch, which has left thousands of PS3 owners unable to connect to the PlayStation Network.

It has warned PS3 owners not to use their games console until it has issued a fix to resolve the problem.

Good - had a break from gaming for a week or so, but almost at the end. Suffers from the same fate as the first, getting too easy now, Big Daddies are just an annoyance now and easily dispatched.

Depends - I didn't used to as I got easily bored, but then went through a stage of whoring achievements to beat a friend, then now just play for fun.

Did you download the Just Cause 2 demo Klingon?

I see Sony have announced the release of the "Move"

Quote:
Tokyo, March 10, 2010 – Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE) today announced that PlayStation Move motion controller for PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system launches worldwide this fall, offering a motion-based, high-definition gaming experience unlike anything on the market. Concurrently with its launch, SCE will also release PlayStation Move sub-controller to be used along with the motion controller for intuitive navigation of in-game characters and objects. The PlayStation Move platform, including the motion controller, sub-controller, and PlayStation Eye camera*1, together with a strong lineup of software titles, will deliver an innovative and highly immersive experience on the PS3 system.

Hmmm.