• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

• 2 weeks later...

The years-in-the-making Gran Turismo 5 has been delayed. The game was slated for release this March in Japan, but publisher Sony Computer Entertainment announced today that the game's release date is now TBA.

doh

Must be great* having the time and money to be able to spend so long doing something.

* perhaps not great, sure they are under a lot of pressure.

I wonder what kind of whelming it will be when it's finally released. Over? Under? Level?

I'm thinking to get a PSP or Nintendo DS, does anyone have one?

Some questions:

- Are both totally region free? (seems some abiguity about DS)

- DS cant play videos, right?

- Both PSP/DS games are all in Japanese if bought in Japan?

- Are there any good sites to import PSP/DS games from overseas?

At the moment I feel that DS has much better games, and some nice apps for my kids/wife, but PSP has video.

I think they are both region free.

But, if you buy a game in Japan it's going to be all Japanese text.

DS can't play videos I don't think - it's all on the little wee cartridges or now you can download games. If you get the DSi (or DSi LL) it does have a camera and can use internet.

play-asia is pretty good.

Do they still do games for the PSP? wink

thumbsup

I expected PSP to have all the games but actually most of the games are manga-style or not very good.

There's like 2 games I am vaguely interested in on PSP. DS has all the good games I want like Civilization and Age of Empires. But I want video so I can watch Survivor and so on on the train to work. Decisions decisions...

If there was 2 decent games on PSP I would buy it, but there isnt.

I'm now thinking about ipod touch even, my priority is tv/music/browser I think over games, but I want games too.

But I hate both apple and sony so I won't buy their products smile