• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

Talking from experience... (I work for EB as a console repairer...)

Most 360's have at least one error during their reworkable life. Whether it be 1, 2 3 or 4 red lights or an E74. All mean you repair the motherboard in some way or another. Most come back for a second repair after which we scrap them.. 2 times on the reflow machine and they can't take anymore...

We've stopped repairing anything earlier than 08, because they are they bad. If a PS3 comes back, its mostly for dead drives/laser, which are easy to repair... a lot less errors on them though.

Yet another DS on the way

Quote:
Today, at Nintendo's press event in Tokyo, the company announced a revised version of the Nintendo DS.

Dubbed the Nintendo DSi LL, the new portable will feature a 4.2 inch screen. Priced at ¥20,000 (US$220) the DSi LL will be released on November 21. The "LL" refers to the extra large size.

The redesign comes at the request of customers who said they wanted a larger screen, and the screen is a 93 percent increase over the DS Lite's screen size — the number of pixels is the same, however. The DSi LL is geared for those who want to use their Nintendo handheld for internet and as a music player as the larger screen is able to display letters and characters in a bigger font.

it is an awesome game - and with the steering wheel, that I drunkenly bought on Sunday, it is the best racing game since GT3. GT5 has gotta be something special to beat it. A few niggles here and there, but nothing that takes away from a splendiferous season play mode.

it's in the pipeline, one step at a time.

The missus wasn't convinced by the wheel, and neither was our dog, who decided to start pulling faces at it when I was making silly car noises when drunk.