• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

there used to be an arcade with loads of those machines in it. Some with seats for drving etc. Tried it once. It was a load of crap. Slow graphics, jaggesd shapes, absolute waste of time. Good job it was a free tryout otherwise would've had a few words with the assistants.

We will find out about the Nintendo thing by tomorrow morning.

Not really interested in the new Xbox 360 and the re-named natal thing.

Yeah that screen isn't as big as I wanted! grandpa

Quote:
A Gran Turismo 5 trailer shown during Sony's E3 press conference ended with a fairly definitive end to the years of speculation, doubt and delays, displaying a November 2 release date for the game. At least, we think this is the final release date. We've been hurt so many times before.

You can spend many many hours on that one. MANY. Be careful!

I see Goldeneye is getting a remake:

With eight million copies sold and a legion of passionate fans worldwide, the Nintendo 64 version of GoldenEye defined multiplayer gaming for a generation of gamers in 1997.

Now, a new take on the legendary James Bond adventure arrives with Activision Publishing’s (Nasdaq: ATVI) all-new GoldenEye 007, which was unveiled at Nintendo’s press briefing, held today during the Electronic Entertainment Exposition (E3) in Los Angeles.

Developed exclusively for Wii and based on the GoldeneEye film, GoldenEye 007 gives players the chance to use the lethal, gritty style of Daniel Craig’s James Bond to outwit, outmaneuver and overtake an arms syndicate that threatens the world in an innovative, modern take on the legendary GoldenEye movie adventure. The game, which is slated for release this holiday season, is playable in Nintendo’s booth in the West Hall, #5407.

Originally Posted By: klingon

With eight million copies sold and a legion of passionate fans worldwide, the Nintendo 64 version of GoldenEye defined multiplayer gaming for a generation of gamers in 1997.

I hate to admit it, but I passed up a PS2(?) for the 64 because of Golden Eye biggrin

Wasnt it? For me, that game changed the way I looked at video games. Kinda like the first Zelda that came out. But, damn, playing the 4 player killing each other and all the various types of games like most kills, capture the flag, etc for Golden Eye were awesome!