sounds difficult. you can just plug in a USB keyboard though right? surely. although it is a sony product, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if you had to buy a special sony keyboard before it works. evil.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if they will keep them as they are now or do something with them. Hard to see Game suddenly becoming a success with the way they currently do things. Grim shops. The best bit I saw while I w

I know there's not enough product on the shelves for PS3 and Wii but just look at the sales of the DS lite last week:

Nintendo DS Lite - 485,584

- Wii - 279,277

- PSP - 138,588

- PlayStation 3 - 76,882

- PlayStation 2 - 46,209

- Xbox 360 - 17,213

Over 50% of the population must have one of them things by now.

Those are huge numbers. Really trouncing the PSP.

Question about PS3 and Wii. I noticed on the boxes in the shop that the software seems to come with a region code and "Japan only" message. But I thought that this PS gen software from anywhere would play on any machine - not right? How about the Wii?

Tried to find info on the web but what I found didn't really answer that (and found conflicting info as well).

I'm no expert but was round a friends house yesterday. They have a Wii and said that it is region locked.... no overseas games will work on the Japanese machine and vice-versa. He's pretty much up on these things and so probably reliable.

It was actually quite a lot of fun. We played this sports game. Looks to be a fun machine for when there's a few people around.

Well had my Wii for a few now and what can I say.... it's fun! Great with a few people round, and people who are not normally interested in games have enjoyed it as well. Fun machine. Got the Wii Sports and a Monkey Ball game.

I'm going to wait for some more grown up type software to come out before buying any more discs for it - will be interesting to see what a racing game is like with this thing.

With all those machines, how do they choose what to play!? Those DS Lite things look much better than the original one. Can't believe how many of those things they are selling... do people buy 5 each or something?

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
Slightly tangential, but I just did a scan of the boys room. Reading from right to left: N64, Gamecube, Wii, PS2 (two, one for each zone), DS. No wonder they like it here. They love Zelda on the Wii.
eek.gif they actually sleep when they come over? lol.gif