Things you can't help laughing at

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talking of which. I REALLY hate it when those non-skippable anti-piracy videos come on at the beginning of some DVDs that you have actually bought!!!! That is just numbskull and extremely annoying at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

i am not sure to laugh or cry when my next door neighbor and fellow teacher takes the car to go to school we both work at.

Its a 5 minute walk, and almost takes that much time to drive. i want to slap him.

Oh, and snowboard fashion this year makes me laugh. For that matter, fashion in Japan in gereral.

• 2 weeks later...

There are a lot of things here that have had me LMAO...but I gotta say my favourite is definitely the battling NHK guys who come to the door just after you read the news of another shonky NHK staff member stealing.

My conversation with them usually ends with them grunting in frustration and walking away without a word!!

Quote:
Originally posted by misorano:
O11:
Don't you know anything about German (This is an East German Passage from the early 80s). The correct translation is:

Mr Schulz has a dick, Mrs Schulz also has a dick, but it is not as big as Mr Schulz's
I found that I had missed this page originally...but this post had me lmao and rofl lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by db le spud:
lol.gif glad you liked it. That cow had attitude. I told him what I thought of his toopee and he just gave me an arrogant sideways glance.
You sure it didn't just have altitude? Were you over 4000 spud? ;\)