• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Originally Posted By: SJForums
As I can't tell how you feel about your photo being "pulled" from your post, so let me quickly explain.

We're a Japan winter sports website. We have a photo section where we welcome people to upload photos that are relevant to the subject. But if we allow anyone to upload and 'host' any kind of photos - babies, their house back home, mum & dad, granny Ethel, celebs.... that really decreases the value of our Photo section (for everyone).

There are plenty of places to upload photos for free on the web. If you upload a photo there, you can easily link it in to the forums using and.

Hope that makes sense. Thank you.

SJ, Not to worry, i'm not bitter at all. I can understand the policy and it makes a lot of sense.

What I am salty about is the fact that I can't snowboard while i'm in Japan (but that's for another thread).
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice, Domo. We're about 25 weeks ahead of you. Seems like our little guy likes to party a lot coz he's doing back flips and stuff in there. He doesn't have any cool toys like that though. He can't even get online since we don't have wireless at home.

and another great thing is being in the operating theatre at birth time. Holding the little thing in your hands after such a long wait and seeing him breathe for the first time. Hearing the squeeky cry for the first time. Amazing. Got it all on video.

Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
I think I will freak, and prolly cry. I get very emotional... wave.gif

Yeah, me too. As long as I don't pass out. That's the last thing my wife, doctors and nurses need. -Some useless husband lying on the floor! LOL It's pretty freaky. Still a couple weeks before the due date but the baby is full term, which means that there's a little boy (actually) moving around in my wife's belly, not some fetus like they showed us in grade six sex education class. We're a little nervous. We don't know how the heck he's gonna get out of there.
 Originally Posted By: ger
 Originally Posted By: Domokun_72dpi
I think I will freak, and prolly cry. I get very emotional... wave.gif

Yeah, me too. As long as I don't pass out. That's the last thing my wife, doctors and nurses need. -Some useless husband lying on the floor! LOL It's pretty freaky. Still a couple weeks before the due date but the baby is full term, which means that there's a little boy (actually) moving around in my wife's belly, not some fetus like they showed us in grade six sex education class. We're a little nervous. We don't know how the heck he's gonna get out of there.

haha, luckily mate you have nothing to worry about!!! ;\)