• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry Sirjib, missed that question - no I didn't but he has made up a lot of his own gestures for stuff. We taught him to wave goodbye and Nana Tarzan has taught him to bow. One of my friends did it and her baby signs please & thank-you.

Here's a vid taken at Nana's Tarzan's house about a month ago.

Piano

• 1 month later...

Yeah, kids who bash things are great (when they aren't your kids!!). I was definitely a toy basher when I was young, my cars were all messed up, big dents and the paint coming off, I'd get into big fights with my cousin when I used his toy cars as I'd bash them and he'd go ape!! His were in pristine condition, probably be worth a few bob if he kept them (away from me ;\) )

• 1 month later...

Mini Me Tarzan's birthday today. He's off doing his first modelling job for Ito Yokodo Supermarket with Grandma. That's the Japanese in him, working on his first birthday! Had his party on Wed.

First birthday card

CIMG1434.jpg

Cake

CIMG1441.jpg

CIMG1443.jpg

CIMG1446.jpg

CIMG1447.jpg

Presents

CIMG1455.jpg

Packaging and old mobile phones are more fun than presents

CIMG1466.jpg

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
I've always thought a great way revenge yourself on hated rellies or colleagues would be to buy their kids a set of tin drums \:\)

My mum always buys my kids noisy presents. I tell the kids that this is a special present that you can only play with at Nannna's house.
\:\)

MJ- it seems like my kids were like that just last week!