• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Definitely skiing. Then you can train him to pull you along the flat sections, so you don't have to unclip.

We wait for obsolescence   Just really hope he grows up OK.

Baby number two.   GirlInJapan  

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
hahaha, its always the same, kids always like the boxes and wraping paper better than the expensive toy you buy!!! lol.gif

You could probably get away with giving them a Happy set toy and they'd be wrapped! Well, at least till they get to the age where they tell you what you will get them!

Mantas, I have a thing going with my cousins about noisy toys. We try to out do each other to see who can the nosiest toy!

My son got a killer fire engine (the RC 50cm long one @ toys R us)
Damn thats loud (and hidden in the top cupboard!) That will be going back to my mate who gave it to me when we leave.. sweet revenge!

Re. the semi

lol.gif

I'd forgotten about that!

Re. thursday's wife

I think being a mum messes with your hormones. I'm loads more emotional now that I used to be. Even watching the news almost makes me cry sometimes

wakaranai.gif

Quote:
I think being a mum messes with your hormones. I'm loads more emotional now that I used to be.

I'm not sure if I could cope with that!!
  • 2 weeks later...

This afternoon, I took the boy for a walk along the promenade, he was in the pram of course.

The sun was setting, there were anglers casting long shadows across the walk, ferries chugging in and out, and people jogging and walking dogs; and many other babies and children.

Not at all a bad walk at 25 degress in the autumn sun.

• 2 weeks later...

We've already got the day planned. He'll be 3, we'd be on Ace Family run with the best instructor we've had, (he was ace with the kids we saw him with)

Just have to make sure the instructor goes back to Niseko for that season, or that week.