How long do you get off over Golden Week?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by veronica:
No 9 days for me, but the 5 days starting on Wednesday is good
same here V \:\) 2 more classes today and then 5 days vacation. Yippee. I love being on vacation with the entire country - its so peaceful and quiet ;\) lol.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
I am just starting my 9 days. Stoked...just been down at the pub getting pissed to celebrate in fact. Haven't had more than 2 days off in a row since January.
Davo, hopefully tomorrows run is cool. Have had a bug for a little bit. will call/email ya later mate thumbsup.gif

Seems like a lot of people actually out and not in front of their computers today. Good for you. I'm sat here at work on a normal afternoon. \:\(

Are the tv programs reporting all those lovely traffic jams yet? ;\)

Now it's the best season for biking!

Wed- 60km along the river (2 beer)

Thu- 10km house-station (1 beer)

Fri- 30km Kamakura-Hayama (1 beer)

Sat- 50km around Tokyo (1 beer)

Sun- rain - 1.5km swimming (no alcohol)

GW is over but I feel fit! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by slow:

nice work slow, I went for zero rides in GW, I did no excercise at all! strange thing is I feel really tired!
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:

Slow, I know around your family's house its nice for riding but what about around Tokyo? That actually nice? Can you get into a nice rhythm or are you riding red light to red light and breathing in smog/pollution?

CB, do you think we stop at red lights? ;\)

Riding around Tokyo on weekends isn't so bad. The road around the royal palace becomes bicycle only lane on Sundays. Riding through the Tsukiji fish market which is closed on Sundays is fun. We usually head for the river or the beach and stop at the park with beer machine.

I enjoy riding with cars, it's so cool that you can control traffic with your hand signals on your bike. Drivers are usually very nice to me. \:\)

No, you seem to enjoy breaking rules so thats outta the question - slows a rebel ;\)

Nice that there are bike lanes to ride around. See lots of people riding around Ashiya here and the vicinity.

Maybe you could ride down to here and have a few beers next time...My treat! ;\) \:D