...do you use one of those inflatable neck pillow things?

Or how about one of these...

96981577x.jpg

lol.gif

PS If you travel business class.... don't want to hear!! ;\)

On long flights I take a neck pillow (if I remember). Even those don't really work that well, I usually end up slumped to the side with my head wedged between the seat and the window.

Does anyone else get bad headaches when they fly?

Tried a neck pillow, but it didn't help all that much. I wrangled one of those folding plastic cervical collars that the EMT's slap on you right before they put you on the backboard and load you into the ambulance and that worked way better!

Then I discovered upgrading to Business class... :p

I don't get the headache, but my nose gets all dried out and unhappy.

Yeah, I get the #2 as well. I'm a repeat member of the Mile High Club (Economy Class).

It's the sheer glamour of international travel that does it. I'm always ready to rut when I get off the plane too.

I reakon there must be a fart dispersing agent in the aircraft. Out of 300 people in a plane there would no doubt be someone rippin them bigtime, but I must say that I have never really copped a nose full. The dunnies, well thats another issue.

Plane farts is a well documented syndrome.

I hear that Airbus did a fair amount of research on keeping the level of "Flightulence" at a managable level during the developmant of the air conditioning system on the new A380...

\:\)

I use a neck pillow - I like it. Stops your head suddenly dropping to one side & waking you up.

Re plane farts - the air expands as you go up (like your bag of crisps at the top of Mt Fuji) so it's gotta come out.

I have one of those inflatable neck things, but often end up not using it. I remember once I went to the toilet and walked round the plan wearing it (without realising I was wearing it). No wonder people were looking at me. lol.gif