Things that can make you cry almost instantly

Yes.

"You'll Never Walk Alone" - for a number of reasons, not just the obvious one. It just gets me all emotional...I can turn it on straight away with that one and I don't mind admitting it.

Children suffering...for whatever reason. I saw a tv program the other day and a 9 year old boy had died from cancer and his parents were being interviewed. It was quite emotional.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kintaro:
Children suffering...for whatever reason. I saw a tv program the other day and a 9 year old boy had died from cancer and his parents were being interviewed. It was quite emotional.
Yes, same! I'm a real sucker for World Vision ads on TV.

Seeing animals suffer also makes me cry. I once hit a pidgeon with my car and broke its wing. It was flapping around in the gutter in a panic and I didn't know what to do. I started crying and this old man walking past picked it up and said "Don't worry, I'll go put it out of its misery". I bawled the whole way home. Stupid bird!

Thunderpants, cut an onion into 2 vertically then wash them. Then onions don't make you cry.

I think I might have become immune from onions, I seldom cry even when I need to cut a lot without washing there.

wakaranai.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by me jane:
When I was making Christmas dinner last year I had so many onions to chop. They were really strong so I ended up wearing my snorkel mask. That did the job!
strange but I sometimes put on some goggles when cutting up onions - does the job!