I think there's a lot of people looking forward to this one.

As Ricky said himself there lol.gif some silly media are already calling it something like a 'disappointing follow-up'. It sure has a lot to live up to.

I read the first review of Extras in Q Mag last night - they gave it 5 stars (out of 5) and said besically that it's excellent.

(They said that about Oasis CD Be Here Now though, so not sure how much to believe them lol.gif )

The Japanese subtitles on the Office really were not funny. I watched with a Japanese friend who was watching it going "eh!?". Untranslatable really, should have known.

Funny at the beginning there was a "Warning" - not sure exactly what it said but something along the lines of "This is unedited British humour so it might be a bit offensive. But don't get angry, laugh instead" lol.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Seen the first two now. Hmmm. Sporadically funny, but a bit disappointing on first viewing - kinda like "is that it?" when the closing credits came up. The 2nd one was better than the first.

May hold up better on repeat viewings.....

Last nights was quite funny, the 3rd one it was with Kate Winslet as the sukebe nun. lol.gif

You can see David Brent in this new character. It's almost a "subdued David Brent doing acting".

I saw the one on Thursday as well, I thought it was quite funny. Is it like that every week just in a different "set"?

I've seen 2 and I like what I've seen. The one with Kate Winslet in was the better of the two. It'll be interesting to see the next character he does, and if thats much different from this and Brent.