My feet make me sad. They are really not nice. They just spoil my otherwise quite nice body. Apart from the what I think if funny shape, big toe nail is in a bad condition and got lots of dry (and hard) skin things going on down there. At least they're not particularly smell I suppose.

I'm not made keen on feet in general actually.

Am I alone in not liking my feet.

In the summer, mine always have a bizarre sandal-tan pattern. It's already much in evidence.

You people with yucky feet need to get 'em sorted out. What you have is infectious and you'll give it to other people. I don't want what you've got.

> those ossan sandals

That would seem to cover a multitude of sins. What in particular did you have in mind?

If you mean wooden geta, I wear 'em for nights on the town. Got my Pro-Ked sporty ones for skateboarding and the beach.

Actually I have lovely feet. I enjoy them being tickled \:\)

Once I met a guy who went to his place and taking off shoes and terrible smell. I never forget that smell. Like strong cheese something. キ モ イ

Sweaty feet = bacteria = smelly shoes.

Any footware with absorbent material will be prone to smell if you suffer from sweaty feet.

It will be neigh impossible to remove the smell from your shoes once they are affected (infected lol.gif ), so maybe you need to buy new shoes and don't wear synthetic socks - try wool or cotton mix because they breath/absorb moisture.

I find those charcoal inserts to work - leaving shoes in the sunlight will also lessen the pong. Also, don't wear shoes when ya don't need to - let 'em swing free 'n easy! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Stag:
My Tiva sandals smell like they are a piece of dead animal - Im considering throwing them away they smell so bad - none of my ther shoes smell bad.
Throw them in the washing machine. Works for me every time.

I wear my Tivas all the time when I'm not at work and they do get to stinkin' pretty bad! Throw them in with a load of wash, however, and they come out smelling like new.

Once shoes have been aff/infected, even if you wash them they soon get bad again. In my experience anyway. You put smelly shoes in with your clothes wash Plucky?

I used to have bad feet. I got them seen to though and they are now not perfect but much better and I'm not embarrassed to show people \:\)

I'm also a big fan of ladyfeet.

Quote:
Originally posted by SKI:
You put smelly shoes in with your clothes wash Plucky?
Yep. But, I also put smelly clothes in with my smelly shoes. ;\)

With Tevas, it works fine. don't know if I'd do it with sneakers or boots.