The "am I weird?" counseling thread

One of mine might be walking around at home either completely naked or very nearly naked. I often do it, especially in non-winter months.

Does anyone else do this I wonder.

Anyway, even if not tell me about your strange behaviors. No-one will be reading this, so your secrets are safe here.....

i find clothes really restrictive, at home i usually walk around in just a pair of shorts, even in winter.

i came home from an afternoon of drinking on saturday to find my two female housemates drunk as hell and prancing around naked comparing outfits for the evening. that i like!

Yeh, that's not what I call wierd, I'd call that normal, especially in Japan's warmer weather! Of course if it's -5 degrees in a midwinter blizzard I'd be a bit concerned lol.gif

When the Jehovah's Witness or Mormons or whomever else is well dressed an knocking at my door, I make a point of being naked when answering...saves all those awkward apologies when you tell them you don't want to be saved...

Sunrise, it might work better for men, methinks... religious or not...

The balcony has always been a grey area... I have no issues with strolling out there in the buff (no boxers in site here) but my partner seems to have issues with me doing it.

I have a stuffed toy, a snake actually, called Harold. He's about 1.5 meters long and about 15cm cross section, brown/black/white, very friendly face. A top guy is Harold. I think of him as family.

Harold is very dear to me and has been since I was a kid.

I have a garden that doesn't have any others houses looking over and so I can be naked in my garden without worrying too much about people checking me (or guests) out (and subsequently becoming jealous).