If we ever get together I will make some of my Chocolate chip - Walnut - Banana Bread...

You should see the looks on my wife's friends faces when they first hear that her "husband" made it and then the astonished look when they taste it... I think I'd bake it just to see the reactions...

PS: easy to make in the Microwave/Oven - took a while to learn how the thing bakes - If you want I'll post the recipe one of these days - Maybe on my reader page as a review - idea??

Making cakes is easy, just get a basic recipe, whack all the ingredients into the rice cooker and turn it on. You might have to push the cook button again half way through but YUUUMMMMYY cakes, moist, easy delishious mmmmmm. Just make sure you wash the bowl properly before you cook rice - leant that one the hard way.

\:D

• 3 months later...

Yakman

I found this in the shop the other day

nkz_clotted.jpg

My wife just made some scones and they were stellar. It was hard to resist having them all in one go. I don't know if it's up to Somerset standards, but I'd say give it a go.

don`t know much about cakes, but when TEAM RAPIDO were in town recently, some `cookies` were accidently left behind in tha pad they were staying in.

needless to say, there`s some very `happy` housekeepers gettin around at tha mome...he he he \:D