lets put it into perspective shall we?

millions of people are suffering from famine and poverty in sub saharan africa, more people die of aids than civil war in africa, the gdp in sierra leone is 500 dollars.

am i happy? yes im ecstatic.

Im just outta uni... and I dont know what the **** to do with my life! Probably doesn't help that I have no woman at the moment OR much money to speak of... but things will turn around! At least I hope so! Ha

Woywoy chin up buddy! Just out of uni so enjoy it. Pack your bags and go and do the things youve been itching to do for the last 5 years while you were studying. Stuff knowing what to do with your life, you dont need a plan or whatever or I will be ____ by the time im 30. These are the best years of your life so go and enjoy them.

Damn I sound positive today. The sun is shining, nothing was frozen in my house this morning and there is soft dry powder everywhere. Shame Im at work today but... \:D

I'm happy. Thursday's middling snow has been upgraded to a big fat round snowman, and I'm off up north on Friday. Actually though, I'd be happier if my anticipation was of a slightly more mellow kind...