Yeah, it's the theme song for a kid's cartoon. I've heard it a couple of times at resorts and it drives me nuts. My boy also used to sing it (badly), and I issued a fatwa against it, so there's been no more of that.

How can people tolerate such shite?

In Islam, the top religious people sometimes issue orders - "Do this!", "Don't do that!" These orders are called 'fatwa'. Religious Muslims take them very seriously and try to obey them.

I told my boy not sing 'Nande Daro' and he is trying very hard to obey.

i briefly enjoyed a hit about seaweed, sung by one of the londonboots dudes and a few ankle biters, even heard it in the kombini one day. rockin moves, catchy tune and a beat u could really let your hair down to. unfortunately it has disappeared into popland obscurity now. oh that it had of caught on like this darling ditty u guys seem to be discussing... ah well, thats life i suppose.

mogski, don't be surprised if you see shadowy figures following you around from now on, looking for their chance to strike. Remember, fatwas can't be revoked. When you feel the blade driving between your shoulder blades, don't you be saying 'nan de darou?'