PART 1

Hello. I am in Hong Kong right now on some business, and taking in all the sights and cheese highlights at the same time. Whilst they don't seem to produce good cheeses, they certainly have some fantastic (and deliciously nutritious) cheeses on offer in the shops here. Obviously a haven for cheesefans from around the world.

I will report more on this before I leave.

PART 2

Well I will be traveling back to Tokyo tomorrow and I am sorry for the lateness of Part 2 of this Cheese Report for all you Cheese fans out there.

Disappointingly, there is not much to add right now - but I can say that I have tasted some wonderful cheeses here during my stay. The hotel I am in were most kind in ordering some special cheeses for me. And some of the department stores have a wonderful selection, but alas they do not seem to make their own good cheeses and rely on imports.

Cheese is just so good.

More when I get back. In the meantime, ENJOYING CHEESE!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm off down to Kansai for a few weeks on business, but don't worry I will have access to a PC and I will file a "Cheese Report - Kansai" when I can. Look forward to it, cheesefans!

Quote:
Originally posted by enderzero:
Markie was here while cheeseman was there.
hmmm, that loooks a bit suspicious considering the mystery of cheeseman's real identity.

but on a different note, my suupaa appleland is new and improved and actually stocks cheese now! woohoo! i can have NZ cheddar, gouda, blue, brie, the list goes on.... \:\)