Some people on here seem to have really high opinions of themselves, others less so! Most people - we don't know!

So I thought it would be interesting to make this poll....

\:D

Go on, be honest! \:\)

And, anyone know their IQ?

No matter what you put in IQ tests there is always going to be a bunch of people of moan about the questions being geared towards maths mined people, or some other minded people.

I doubt there will be an IQ test where everyone is happy with the way it is written and the questions that were asked.

I don't know what my IQ is, i don't really have a desire to know either. But that is probably because i'm scared of the result!

\:\)

Nah, not so.

There's a huge penalty applied to anybody that actually sits down for the time required, sweats themselves to answer a bunch of arbitrary questions, to come up with ... a number! ... that purports to indicate the amount (the quotient!) of their intelligence.

Whereas intelligent people would either lie about the number if it was important, or make one up if it wasn't.

If you're interested in tests of human usefulness, the aptitude tests developed by the Gallup Organization are probably of some real value.

Quote:
Originally posted by MistaSparkle:
O11 old buddy.... if you have a peek at the buttons above each message, there are two fat quotes at the end "". Give those a click and you're in business. ;\)
Well, whodda thunk it? F**k me.

Cheers Mr *
 Quote:
Originally posted by MistaSparkle:
If I had known all this time, I would have implemented my plans for global control a long time ago....
...And finally all peanut butter would be creamy! The end of chunky peanut butter!!!

It's okay Ocean...I know you're kinda new around here \:D \:D (actually it took me months to figure that out as well)