I was going to join the abortion thread and thought better of it so I will start a less controversial thread. so where do you stand on the eternal debate Coke or Pepsi. I am Coca Cola man myself....."you cant beat the real thing"!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the pepsi lemon ad. my fave at the mome.

but i wouldnt drink the stuff..god forbid \:o

i recommend gokuri grapefruit. in the blue bottle-can. sweet summer refreshment.

ooh, and even more so... chinotto, whats up with japan, that i cant have a nice chinotto on scorching summer day? this place really sux.

I was a devot Coke gal but when I moved to my town they only had diet Pepsi and not diet coke and the 1.5l were 50 yen cheaper for some reason so started drinking Pepsi and it kind of stuck so I just automaticlly reach for the P now.

The lemon coke/pepsi is evil. Tastes chemically and awful.

Agreed that when using as a mixer coke is better

either is fine, but i like it from a fountain. somehow a fountain coke is a way better hangover cure than one in a can or plastic bottle. of course the best is from a glass bottle if you are lucky enough to find it.

Some 生 Coke?

I think pretty much all soda is crap. But Pepsi Blue is the crap of the crap. What is with them making the worst marketing decisions for new products? Crystal Pepsi anyone?

what the f**@ is pepsi blue?

is it blue?

if it is... u cant dis a blue drink!

if it isn't, then it should be, and all u guys wouldn't be dissin it.

people in the future will wear shiny trousers and drink blue drinks.

if we have an opportunity to live like people in the future i suggest we embrace it totally.