• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by grungy-gonads:
lol.gif

I know what you're saying BofC. Living in Japan and seeing all the modestly (and very nicely) proportioned ladies here, seeing those thunderthighs is a bit of a shock. Some people like that you know.
ouch.

i'm hoping that i can somehow fall into the 'ladies here' category, purely for the fact that i'm here & i'm a lady?

(first time i've referred to myself as a lady ever!!)

Goonies is a classic!

But CONAIR is a really good, shite movie!

As it the Rock!

You can't beat showgirls for bad acting!

I am sure you boyz may somehow be able to see past the acting and admire the cinematography!

They ar eboth shit....but great.

Both got an aged co-star who has plenty of ones liners.

now talking of one liners and shit great movies...

Running Man, more classic one liners from Arnie, than in all his other movies put together.

Oyuki kigan, Goonies?? Commoooooooon! That was a classic!

I agree with you on the Takeshi stuff, but I have to say that I loved his take of the old Zatoichi character.

My nomination for pure cheese: Zoolander.

What the hell were they thinking? Must have looked brilliant on paper, cos they got so many famous people to do cameos in it. But damn, did that suck! I think I cringed thru the entire movie.

The recent attempt at Exorcist was dire. I heard there was another version of the same movie that was originally made but scrapped and they are/have? put it back together and is much better.

• 2 months later...

but you went back to it? Must have had some appeal ;\) I know what you mean though sometimes movies are just so bad you feel compelled to watch it out.

I watched Alien vs Predator as well slimeypete. Wasn't great (though maybe not as terrible as some people say)

... Nic Cage only got where he got due to rich relo's - he's gotta be one of the worst 'actors'.

I enjoy any of the B to Z grade 50's sci-fi films - even the Abbott & Costello ones - what a cack!