what channels you got then?

Man, I do not even have BS1/2.

Good old free tv for me.

Guess I dont watch the box very much.

And what is wrong with 17" tv sets??? Back in Oz that is all I had. Perfectly servicable it was as well.

Sky Perfect for the news and footie (although I hate the way the packs are setup). I'm holding out on the Champions League right now until it gets to the later stages maybe.....

Whoville feed has Dr. Seuss channel uncensored has anyone tried the satellite dish to steal rhyming childrens programming from the ether? curses that Mike Meyers has a Cat in the Hat one coming out this holiday season must remember to drop in on him after the back-end royalties and secondary rights/syndication money comes in people those dishes go on the chimney, you know

029.gif

I've got wowow at the mo, but I'm going to drop it since they've not got the Champions League this year. Their coverage was pretty bad as it was, and we didn't get any English commentaries.

Otherwise I get BS 1&2 (good documentaries and stuff if you look), G+ (lots of NFL with no commentaries, the odd boarding program), Lala (the odd interesting lifestyle thing) and the normal ones. I sometimes watch the Premiership at a mate's place. Last Friday's game was pretty good.

Back home in the UK, my folks have got a free digital TV thing that picks up a really good history channel and a mad shopping channel called "bidup.tv". It's great entertainment after the pub. You get all of these "dolled-up delboy"-type spivs coming on and selling what looks like deadstock from the Argos catalogue in five minute auctions. People bid on the phone or by email. It's really funny.

I've got a Skyperfect, and it's got a pretty nice lineup. I watch BBC&CNN news, Discovery Channel, National Geographic, Star Movie channels (sometimes have good stuff), and sometimes i'll check out Mtv although they usually just play crap japanese r&b and hiphop.

There's definitely value in watching local Japanese tv, but it's also nice to be able to rest the mind from japanese at the end of the day, and just zone out watching english tv...