i always had a crush on my third year french teacher, miss. zudas. she had a well sexy french accent going on.

bit of a sob story really. she only stayed at the school for one year. " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

Michaela used to spend Friday nights (?) bouncing about in the clubs of England for a prog called The Hitman & Her. The program was basically The Hitman (Pete Waterman, producer) being a silly oji and Her, being well fit and bubbly. And lots of pissed clubbers being, well, clubbers.

She was (IS) well fit.

No she is not. She was a babe back - not only the looks but the bubblyliciousnesss - back then, and I saw a feature on here in Maxim mag (?) recently and she looked ok in that too. Admittedly that photo above is no good at all.

I'm sorry but no amount of bubblytartiness can make up for a hooter from hell. scouse mate, I did a search for pics, and of the linkable ones I found, that was one of the better ones.

And db, you can keep your French girls. They're a nuisance. They'll stomp big house spiders into your carpet even when you insist that they leave them alone, and they'll ignore you and say "Eet iz so 'orrible" as they grind it in. I've seen them do it.

BEER GOGGLES.

Know them.

Once was having a beer with a girl and told her that I would "drink till you're cute". She thought I said something like "I will drink to your cuteness".

:rolleyes: Yeah, that was it. Cheers babe. wakaranai.gif