I had a something like that happen to me before. I was in a train station at 6 in the morning and passed out on the stations steps but my pants stayed on.

Or the time I took the wrong last train to Kobe and had to sleep under the ticket window.

I dont know when to stop once I get too far into drinking.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I but in? ;\)

I'm always shocked (for want of a better word) at how many pics you seem to be able to take Fattwins (et al) - or someone seems to be able to take of you. Are they having a good time? Or cursing you? Do you pay them? lol.gif

Please butt in

The Topic title is Pictures - To stimulate conversation

I have wondered that myself. When I am skiing I don't usually want to stop. And my camera isn't for action shots anyways. It's a circa 1970's Pentax SLR. But it does take amazing still shots if you know what yor doing with it which most of the time I do not.

Looks similar to this one but is all black.

pentax_k1000.jpg

This coming season I'm going to be going out with a vid and hope to get some footage and shots of my pathetic attempts on the snow.

Do any of you have any of those official plastic shell things that cover the camera? Are they any good?

No about the video camera. I am pretty happy with my old SLR. And I need to get a computer before I start buying camera's and other things. And I'm not going to be getting a computer in the near future so that pretty much stopped my camera career before it has even started.

Good pics. Keep em coming. That snowboarding pic actually makes it look fun.

And other people should start posting as well. Regardless of your level. Post anything and everything.

Wow Montoya. Either Yari looses its snow fast or the bowl quickly fills up with fall snow. I can't quite pick which season that it. A dusting of snow up high and lots of snow down low.

I thinking it is a late spring dusting of snow.

Having a little fun above the trail on the Daikaretto

blpic26979.jpg

Me Scrambling up the last bit to get to the Middle Hotaka

blpic26980.jpg

And 1 for the ladies. How the hell did I only get 48% on the Attractivness game. Look at this ladies. I've got a sensitive side.

blpic26981.jpg

The Daikoretto is pretty easy. If you have climbed Yari you can do the Daikoretto. It's just that for much much longer.

I think that the stretch between the North Hotaka and Hotaka Hut are more difficult than the Daikoretto.

Give it a go Montoya. It's not so bad. Most likely nothing that you will die on.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Nice pics you guys got up more peaks than me this summer. You guys many me 0.

I have to loose 10kilos of post op weight just waiting for the docs ok to start jogging either that or a diet is in order.
Kind of sucks though. I have done all the mountains surrounding northern Gifu now. Some of them 3-4 times. It's getting a little bit boring hiking the same ones all the time. I'm having to really study the maps trying to find different routes up the same mountains to make it interesting.

Next year I'll be skiing into July so I won't be bored with hiking.

What's up with the surgery. Penis enlargment/reduction?
:p