Good to see some more foot fetish coniseuuers (spelling?) out there.....I go for DC Shoes all terrain....You can get em prety cheap if you knpw the spots in Tokyo.....I also enjoy the current leather boots.....sexy but must be hell impractical and uncomfortable.....Actually I@ve even seen these been worn on the slopes....and rumour has it there is even a Hostess Bar on the slopes at Shiga Kogen.....But thats another topic all together.....

Black or Brown leather Coach shoes for business. UniQlo slippers in the house. Black Nike AirJordan's on the court. Nike running shoes in the gym. DC boots on the slopes. Rubber $1.99 HIC slippers (AKA flip flops or sandles)all other places.

I'm looking forward to this season's 'nudie sandals' as I believe they're called.

I now have a permanent flip flop tan on my feet. My Red Wing and Dickies boots bought in Suwa are not getting much of a look-in down here.

I also like to wear black plastic 'Playboy' slippers with cuban heels that are three sizes too small so that I have to mince and shuffle along. Wait a minute. No I don't.

Nothing but Armani and Country Road shoes for these feet at work.

Weekend sneaker wear is Oakley. (Gotta deal with them. I get to go to their super cheap family sales!)

In fact I have a pair of unwanted (gift) Gucci (black) at home for about a year now. I think it is size 42. Wore it once and still have the box.

Anyone interested can have it at JPY50,000 o.n.o.

Ahh, I almost forgot about my cashmere coat from my exboyfriend. I already had experience of unwanted gift. \:\(

Go to Milan and buy Gucci, sounds very typical Japanese OL behavior for me. :p

I am all about skate shoes. If a girl isn't into that then I ain't into her. I am planning to move to Cali this summer and I imagine there will be a lot of sandal wearing going on. I still have a slight sandal tan from SE Asia in November!

Chicks in boots (has been done in another thread), pointy shoes with small heels or large heels, or sneakers ... they are all good. But having the RIGHT shoes is certainly important when girls choose an outfit. I always check out a girls shoes as you can tell if they have taste by their shoes. What do other guys reckon?

I wrote some typical dribble on this a while ago. Seeing as I today got my 2003 performance bonus despite having spent the year on the internet, I see no reason to do anything other than spend this afternoon searching for said dribble.

That didnt take long. Bummer. It was however a nice trip down memory lane.

Here is my bit on shoes:

Quote:
As for girls commenting on my dress sense, well that happens now and again, but it aint worth much. I mean, what is the value of a girls opinion in your dress sense if they can't themselves even manage to match their accessories with their shoes? Ever noticed how poorly most girls dress? Bet you didn't. Most guys just take it for granted that girls are girls, ergo, they dress well. This, my fellow slob male friends, is just not true. So girls, get your own ship in order before judging the next group of guys you see at a pub. Just because you are female does not mean that you are born with an innate sense of style. How many times have you heard this worn out line: "you can judge a guy by his shoes". Word up ladies, if i ever hear you say that line then be prepared to have your 95% of the time cheap, ill-fitted and scuffed footwear verbally torn to pieces by yours truly. It takes more than high heels to maketh a good shoe.
Here is the post.