What are you doing this weekend?

db is a well known partaker of homo type yoghurt (although he's careful to keep it off his pink shirts).

The Rue St Denis would be an interesting place to take two innocent young girls in Paris.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of those quiet ones for me. Cleaning. Got some Japanese friends coming round tomorrow night so got to prepare for that.

I had lunch with my friend and Sakura-chan.

It's really great to walk with a cute black Lab. I felt so good because everybody says "Wow, she is cute!" when passing. It was like compliment for me!! ;\)

I had a great lunch date with a nice lady in a beer garden at a local pub. It was interesting and very enjoyable and we seemed to get quite a few stares. This was likely because she is a key character from one of UK higher profile soaps. There is no snow in England, but there is Soap!!

(not in 1000 years will I say who she is nor what show she is on).

I bet she is from Coronation Street

Is this her db? :p

harris_angela2.jpg

So I just spent a few minutes looking for a good picture of an old Coronation Street lady and there are actually a lot of hot younger ladies on that show.

Quote:
I had a great lunch date with a nice lady in a beer garden at a local pub. It was interesting and very enjoyable and we seemed to get quite a few stares. This was likely because she is a key character from one of UK higher profile soaps. There is no snow in England, but there is Soap!!

(not in 1000 years will I say who she is nor what show she is on).
Who gives a shit, superego dude??? wakaranai.gif

Joshnii, a question was asked and I answered it in a light hearted manner whilst obviously have a poke about my good fortune. It is called living and doing good stuff. If I rode waist deep powder with one other person all day then I would tell you about that as well. Seeing as you have never stood in front of me or even held a conversation with me I can assure you that you know nothing about my opinions on ego. But for your benefit, let me revise my original statement:

"On the weekend I watched some telly and then washed my car. After that I went to the pub and watched some sport with the lads. On Sunday I just, you know, chilled out".

Does that make you feel better?

I have driven to the beach looking for some waves every weekend for the last 6 weeks - so far I have done nothing but float around wishing for waves.

I have a sneaky suspicion that this weekend will be different.

jmap4.png

So josh - how was your weekend then.

Quote:
Originally posted by joshnii:
Oh so much better, thank you, egotistical one.
by the way, you are obviously the one who uses his ego as a benchmark. Why? Because what I post seems to bother you. In the absence of an ego problem you would not get revved up at all, you would just pass it by with a shrug of the shoulders and not much more.