What are you doing this weekend?

What db's ego won't allow him to tell is that he won the date in the Hampstead Heath Charity Raffle on Saturday.

"And the second prize, a fantastic pub lunch with her out of Corrie, goes to ... goes to ... Dennis Berkeley! Congratulations Dennis!"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Joshnii, what are you doing this coming weekend? I was going to keep this a secret but I just cant help myself from being a tool. I am visiting southern France for 4 days and cruising an old canal on my uncles re-fitted canal boat. Each day we stop the boat at a different medieval canal town, get the bikes of the boat and ride around bumpy cobblestone streets buying cheese and wine and other smelly European things, get back on the boast and cruise off to a quiet stretch of water in the country side to eat and get drunk. Life is great no matter where one lives, it is just a shame that it has to be kept a secret for fear of irritating others, or perhaps just you.

Now as Mr Spring Dude said, please leave me and my ego in peace.

Toque: no, it wasn't, but if it was I would still brag! ;\)

Quote:
Originally posted by Siren:
Good to hear that you have finally discovered culture and class! lol.gif lol.gif
It is never too late.
You are obviously referring to Europe and not the UK, which sadly in many areas has as much class on the street as a rough Australian town (which actually came as a real shock to me and I now certainly se where Australians get their bad behaviour from).