• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a moment of weakness, I gave in to an invitation by an ex-colleague to take her to a restaurant last night. I began to curse myself when I saw the menu, which did not list any price. The punishment was severe but, fortunately, not as bad as I thought it would be.

For any female forum member, if you want to get rid of any unwanted boyfriends/fend off any unwanted advances, I will give you the address of the restaurant.

• 2 weeks later...
 Quote:
Originally posted by Siren:
For any female forum member, if you want to get rid of any unwanted boyfriends/fend off any unwanted advances, I will give you the address of the restaurant.
Not the best advice if you happen to be a J-Girl and the one you're trying to get rid of is the relentless Markie.

Perhaps SJ could locate a live-cam in Siren's wallet so we can see for ourselves the state of his personal finances instead of having to glean it from these frequent little hints. I'm sure it would be a valuable service to all SJ readers.

So, is there anything that says dating has to be expensive? Think it was G.G. who said his mate spends like 160,000/month on dating. Im not doubtin him either - maybe his friend goes to really nice restaurants??? Or, if hes Japanese he could be into buying girls presents all the time too.

If youre dating, lets say,for example, several women, what do ya do to balance your budget so to speak? You dont wanna spend all your money on women cuz then theres nothing to spend on yourself.

I find that headin to the beach/mountains is probably my fav. way to spend time with the person Im with. Cooking dinner is great too as you can make it as romantic (if thats your thing) as you want too. I dont hesitate to spend money on a date but I guess what makes me the happiest doesnt need money... ;\)

Quote:
I find that headin to the beach/mountains is probably my fav. way to spend time with the person Im with. Cooking dinner is great too as you can make it as romantic (if thats your thing) as you want too. I dont hesitate to spend money on a date but I guess what makes me the happiest doesnt need money...
This sounds like perfect for me. Are you talking to me, Yuki?? ;\)

> Cooking dinner is great too as you can make it as romantic (if thats your thing) as you want too

"Sweetheart, where did you put the potato peeler?"

"Gravy's boiling over Darling..."

"Is that another cockroach in the sink Beautiful?"

"Mmmm, Huggles you look good enough to eat with that flour on your hands."