We're going to be (at last!) introducing a Snow Japan Chatroom after the summer.

It's pretty much set up already, but we need a few volunteers to check it out and give it a try so we can make sure it is working ok for most people.

If you're interested, let us know at editor@snowjapan.com and we'll send on details of our test chat page.

We tried logging in with your username and password RH without problem - seems in your case it is a firewall issue at work (!) We'll do what we can to make it as accessible as possible.

Thanks to all the people who have helped out - we'll keep this open for the next few days so if you want to check it out just mail us!

Thanks

Well all you people imprisoned behind corporate firewalls will just have to go and bend your manager's ear about it won't you? I suggest you kick off with "Now look here, I'm tired of this shit..."

Sorry about that.

( Out of the 25 or so people who have tried so far, we've had just 2 who couldn't login - both saying that they were trying from work behind some evil firewalls. And one of them said they could login when they got back home ;\) ).

Any more people interested in giving it a go?

Did it work?

I just checked it out and it seemed to be working fine. I'm really glad about this - the one that was on the site ages ago was really nice to look at but took an age to download and it seemed that more than a few people had trouble getting on there. This seems much better.

• 2 months later...