• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a Mos Burger in my town however I did just go on the weekend.

I had french fries and a coke. Seemed like greasy McDonaldsish food to me. Tasted good. I have nothing against fast food. I go quite often and really enjoy it. Everyhting in moderation.

I will read it later. I have class now. As a Jet I have some work to do. I'm going to hand back the exams that I created and marked and then we are going to have some fun as this is just the day after a week of exams.

That was a waste of time read.

You can get free magizines and Newspapers in some McDonalds as well.

A&W serves it's breakfast on real plates with real forks and knives. The Root Beer you get comes in a frosted glass.

You can give me all sort of bullshit like that Ocean. Fast Food is fast food. If you want to justify your expanding belly by saying your MosBurger Restaurant is better than the rest go for it :p

I'm not being an ignorant fool. You people are the ones that are being brainwashed into thinking that MosBurger isn't fast food.

You can get service like that at most fast food places. Or you can get crap service. It all depends on the pimply faced teenager working behind the counter.

I must be brainwashed too.

I could have sworn that the food I had in Mos Burger last night was way better than the ramen and gyoza that I had the night before.

There must be some sort of subliminal messages going on in that place. Scary.

Anyway, I must be completely wrong though "because fast food is fast food" whatever that means.

Just because something tastes good doesn't mean it's good for you lol.gif

Subway's foot long BLT Sub tastes great. Should I eat one everyday. Hell no. Did Jared loose a ton of weight walking to Subway for there 7 subs under 7 grams of fat or something like that. Yes. But he was huge and just getting out of bed was making him loose weight.

2 entries found for fast food.

fast food

n.

Inexpensive food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, prepared and served quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fast-food (fstfd) adj.

[Download or Buy Now]

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.

Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

fast food

n : inexpensive food (hamburgers or chicken or milkshakes) prepared and served quickly

Source: WordNet ® 2.0, © 2003 Princeton University

Hahahahahaha Yama. You're so funny. I nearly fell off my chair laughing :p

I have always been a fan of the classic CheeseBurger, fries and coke.

For me Fast Food is something that you pay for before you get and that getting it doesn't take to long.

You could also put something in there about low worker pay and young workers although some fast food places have formed Unions raising the pay. Back home some KFC workers were paid quite a bit because they were union and the Squamish McDonalds close to Whistler had a Union for a brief time.

Rip that apart as you will. That is my take. I am sure everybody else here will think it is wrong ;\)

Quote:
What places you eat out at are good for you?
The local izakaya, yakiniku, ramen shop, Wendys, ...?
most of the places I eat out at are not overly healthy. The local izakaya, yakiniku, ramen shop are never eaten at unless there is a lot of beer to be had as well - beer tastes good too, but most of us drink way too much to be called healthy (I assume). I eat healthy food at home - freshly made, using fresh ingredience, lots of vegies, salads etc. I eat out maybe a few times a month (depends if visiting Tokyo or not), sometimes more, sometimes less.

When I eat at a fast food joint, I'm not doing it for the benifit of my body. I already know how healthy this sh!t is.....I really don't care what anyone else puts into their body either, or how good for them they think it is. But those who consider Mos, McD's or any other fast food as heathly really needs to understand what is meant by the term 'healthy'