• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to be really Genki, fun to be with, loves to laugh and get involved in the outdoors (snowboarding, surfing,etc) and travel. Definately NOT the whole loads of make up dressed up in high heels and tiny skirt type.

Oh yeah and attractive helps too!! lol.gif

Its the orangey skanky looking girls you see around Shibuya , or anywhere for that matter. Fake tan, dyed hair, cocolulu/ Alba Rossa clothes, real short skirts, silver make up around the eyes...that and the gangaro girls, same as Yamamba but times by ten with the make up and hair thing!

Literally means Mountain Witch though in translation!!

first off, she has to be athletic and enjoy going skiing, surfing, hiking, etc. Sports are a very important part of my life and if she isnt athletic, we wont get along. next intelligent and be able to have stimulating conversations. have a good sense of humor - i love laughing and a girl that makes me laugh and relax is wonderful. this isnt much different from anybody else.

things I cant deal with:

jealousy/immature girls - why are J girls so jealous??

no trust

negative people

peeps who arent genki/no energy

girls that smoke - wont ever be with a girl who smokes cigaretts - yuck the smell and taste...

She would have to speak English or have an interest in it because I dont know how long Im going to be here... but I think thats an issue when you think about marriage. Since I dont have a girlfriend it doesnt matter lol.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by Yamakashi:
yes - think theyre innately jealous people confused.gif
I know I can`t believe how jealous they can get when you sleep with other women!! eek.gif \:D

Just joking before i get a roasting from the ladies out there!! ;\)