• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one... looks like we've got a few coming, so it should be good!

Hey sunrise, I just gave the number a call, but they don't take bookings... is there any way we can get an SJ table organised? Anyway, even if that's not possible I'll probably come a bit earlier regardless, so I can try and get us some prime fruit-throwing seats...

I think it'll work out. If they won't book they'll at least help us move to a place as it empties out if needs be. Crowds come and go at that place - waiting to get into the movies. Sometimes it's crowded for about 30 mins then people start to disappear until the next crew arrive for the next film.

People fighting the influenza virus, take lots of vitaminC and stay warm, relaxed at home tonight. I hope you will get well by tomorrow night!

I'm not sure what time I can get there, but probably before 8pm. (Maybe earlier if I'm not lost...)

See you then! ;\)

Im gonna be here around 6ish...the earlier the better I reckon.. \:D chances to chat up as many people as possible \:D .....also gives me the opportunity to actually spend a decent amount of time there and still allow me to catch the last train.

So - who's coming to the Clubhouse this Wednesday and what time? I thought I'd ask this back on this thread since not many people responded to the other one.

(sanno, did you see the other thread?)