Satoya Tae fights for VIP rights!!!

Sex-romp Satoya stripped again -- this time of World Cup team spot

Shamed Olympic gold medallist Tae Satoya, arrested after throwing a drunken tantrum because bouncers interrupted her while she was having sex in a Roppongi nightclub, has been dropped from the Japanese World Cup team, Ski Association of Japan officials said.

SAJ's decision followed hot on the heels of a 5-day suspension from the 28-year-old Nagano Winter Olympic moguls champion's job at Fuji TV.

Dropping Satoya from the team robs her of the automatic place she could have garnered on Japan's team for the 2006 Torino Winter Olympics by finishing in the top three at the World Cup in Finland starting March 16.

"A top athlete supposed to be a role model for the young causing such a scandal has tremendous effects on society," the association's Toshiaki Murasato said. "We're going to have to teach her a lesson."

Satoya has expressed remorse over her actions.

"I'm terribly sorry," she said.

Satoya, who also won a bronze medal at the Salt Lake City Olympics in 2002, was charged with misconduct after the nightclub romp on Feb 8, where she went with her private coach, got almost senselessly drunk and attacked a security guard.

Shukan Bunshun reported that a screaming Satoya threw glasses, kicked tables and chairs, and ended up injuring a bouncer when he tried to stop her from having sex with a foreign man whose pants were down on the sofa in the VIP room. (Mainichi Shimbun, March 5, 2005)

Now heres a girl who know what she likes and wants!! eek.gif \:D

Two thumbs up clap.gif

Quote:
Originally posted by sunrise:
maybe she's married to the gaijin with his pants down
lol.gif lol.gif
I doubt that. Didnt know she was married but dont care either. What a dirty girl. In a club for goodness sakes - who would do such a thing?? eek.gif \:D

Her obviously :)But the few times Ive been drinking in Tokyo Ive seen more than one example of such behaviour. Its the party girl, fueled by alcohol and drugs, condition. Nobody else been propositioned by said individuals before?? \:D

I think she's divorced. She's been in the papers before for "domestic violence", in her case her on her husband.

I've heard a couple of stories, but won't repeat them coz she's a lady.

Are you really a "Very Important Person" if you can't have a shag in the club? ;\) They've obviously never heard of what used to be under Studio 54 in NYC.

Quote:
Some old crusty said:

...such a scandal has tremendous effects on society

Hope so! \:D