though its quite getting cooler here in tokyo, i just want SNOW, and the season to start...!!!

im so excited with the all trips ive lined up...

• December 23-24 -- Appi Kogen
  • January 3-8 -- Furano
  • January 13-14 -- Cortina
  • January 27-28 -- Shiga Kogen (Ichi-no-Se)
  • February 10-12 -- Happo-One
  • February 24-25 -- Nozawa Onsen
  • March 17-20 -- Happo-One
  • March 31-April 1 -- Kita Shiga Ryuou

i just wish that i was a super millionaire so i dont have to work, and just stay in the mountains for the entire season!!! *sigh*

Quote:
Originally posted by 69:
Good line up there. You sound organised!! I'm totally not organised with no firm plans.
thanks!!!

actually, Appi Kogen, Furano, Shiga-Kogen, and the two Happo-One trips have already been reserved and confirmed... while Nozawa has a reservation with right to cancel...

it is just that except for the Appi Kogen and the Happo-One trip in February; im usually alone. and so - if i dont make a booking early, it is really difficult to get a reservation for only ONE person.

i just wish that i have more friends interested in skiing - so i can always have them tag along... *sigh* and *hoping*
 Quote:
Originally posted by skidaisuki:
WantToSki - that seems like boasting at first. Then I realise...I'm going where the conditions are best at the time, not where I can book the hotels months in advance....
does it seem so? if so, i then apologize - however, that wasnt the original intent...

one, im just truly excited that i cant wait for the season to start...

second, since i did mention where i was going, and that im alone; i was wondering if anyone would like to join or maybe meet up somewhere in the slopes on those days...

third, knowing my situation - maybe people can recommend ways to better plan out ski trips.

WantToSki I am in the same boat regarding not having people to go with! I am planning loads of trips so I would like to join you if that would be alright! I am in the same boat, most of my friends teach English and so on the weekends they are not free.

email me at moloneb3@mail.dcu.ie and let me know your schedule, I will try match up my non-existant one with yours!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
hey guys - you should come along to the SJ party in hakuba in january (date to be confirmed... there's a whole thread about it somewhere) --- then you'll meet more people to ride with ;\) it was a good party last year!
is this the one:

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/6937.html?
 Quote:
Originally posted by Motherhucker:
WantToSki, I'm totally down to join for some of those trips if ya don't mind.

Do you drive or taking the train/bus ?
since im on a budget (and mostly since most trains cant get to the good resorts) - i take the night buses from shinjuku (through ski tour packages from agencies like Travel Inn)...

of course i dont mind - the more the merrier...!!!
 Quote:
Originally posted by moloney:
WantToSki I am in the same boat regarding not having people to go with! I am planning loads of trips so I would like to join you if that would be alright! I am in the same boat, most of my friends teach English and so on the weekends they are not free.

email me at moloneb3@mail.dcu.ie and let me know your schedule, I will try match up my non-existant one with yours!!!!
sure thing...!!! but mind you, im not such a good skier, though... hehehehe...

as for my schedule, it is as noted as in my first post...

any others would want to come? the more the merrier...!!