• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice snow falling in Kiroro again it seems but all the ants have disappeared. I guess the resort isn't really open yet and yesterday was just a pre-opening one-day trial. It looked good though, seeing those lifts running and a good turnout of ants.

Sadly the Hakuba cams only show the devastation left by the recent rain. I know it's still early but after seeing those two early dumps put a nice white blanket on the slopes, it's disappointing to see it wasted.

Thanks for that link, BCS, but the webcams are the same as the ones on this site.

Don't worry, YellowSnow, nothing was directed at you personally. Just some harmless joke about yellow snow in general.

Looks like the lifts are still up and running in Kiroro, but not many ants there today.

Checked the weather forecast and looks like snow is forecast for Hakuba this coming Sunday with colder temps! Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tokorode. My office was burgled last night. Got back this morning and saw the desk of my colleague broken into and ransacked. My desk was not locked and even though I had a few thousand dollars cash in envelopes on the desk, it was not touched. So far haven't discovered any losses myself but my colleague lost some lose change of about 30 bucks. Just finished giving evidence to the police.

Still checking out those webcams and still disappointed in what I am seeing in Hakuba but maintaining my hope. Good to see the ants out in good numbers again at Kiroro despite what appears to be quite slushy snow. I have great respect for these ants, instead of sitting on their asses and complaining about the poor quality snow like us, they are out there making the best of the meagre conditions we have so far. Good enthusiasm! Great attitude!

Thursday, you're right my building is NOT safe. In fact this is the 3rd time this office has been broken into since I have been here! I am lucky that this time I didn't suffer any losses.

Well, looks like the weather forecasts were spot on, a light dusting of snow this morning in Hakuba is covering up a lot of the green at Happo and another dusting is forecast for this evening. clap.gif

Well, yesterday the rain stopped. Today the wind has veered from SE to NW, and the temp has dropped by about 10 degrees. There are some very dark clouds around, but they're still a little high. Snow is forecast for tomorrow, and into next week.

Markie. I know you worry about me, but I'm OK and everything is going to be fine \:\)