• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sahoro to Tomamu you can definitely do by train because the Tomamu lifts go right to the station. I also remember there was a shuttle bus to and from Sahoro resort and Tomamu as well but I don't know if that's still going. Furano is not that near a train station but they do have shuttle buses from the train station to Furano, so you will need shuttle-train-shuttle for a Sahoro Furano commute. However, I remember there was also a bus that does the whole Sahoro-Tomamu-Furano circuit. That's probably your best option for Furano. You could do the same for Tomamu but I suggested trains because of the ski-lifts-to-the-station thing. Try to actually stay at Tomamu and not just ski there if you want some good gastronomial delights and also try out their spa. Slow has been there too, maybe she can add some comments.

This morning, visibility is not very good. I hope that is because it's snowing. Nevertheless, you can see a nice big red "We're open" sign in Happo. Also there are lots of people on the lifts and slopes of Goryu.

Well, it looks like another good day for the ants at Kiroro. I wonder when they will remove the barrier around the pond though. That pond must have filled in completely by now.

In Habuba, the videocam at Happo has shifted it's position. Now I can't see that "We're open" red sign anymore but a better view of the slope. Not that many doing the slopes there, it seems. The visibility is good and there are patches of sunlight getting through today. Similar thing at Goryu. I hope we get more skiers digging in their tracks at the Happo slope. The moguls are hardly forming yet. Not like the Volkwagen size ones I'm used to seeing there.

Another good day at Kiroro with the ants still busy there. Meanwhile, it looks like whiteout conditions at Happo and Goryu. Can just bearly see the images of a few brave souls out there. Looks like I have to wait a bit longer for my VW-high moguls.