Quote:
Originally posted by Markie:
Well, looks like the weather forecasts were spot on, a light dusting of snow this morning in Hakuba is covering up a lot of the green at Happo and another dusting is forecast for this evening. clap.gif
i wouldn't go that far. a light dusting YES, covering a lot of green NO.

just wait, it's coming i promise ;\)
  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally posted by soubriquet:
Markie. I know you worry about me, but I'm OK and everything is going to be fine \:\)
Good! That's always best to hear straight from the soubriquet's mouth.

BCS, I take your word on that, since my comment was only based on the limited views I get from those two cams at Happo and Goryu.

Great news! Thanks BCS. That's the same weather page I've been looking at these days but the forecast has changed a lot since this morning. Originally, apart from snow being forecast for tomorrow, it was only forecast for Sunday as well. Now the forecast has changed to include Sat, Sun and Mon! clap.gif

I have to get another cup of Ovaltine and celebrate!

Yes, BCS, Ovaltine. Actually, Horlicks is what was recommended by G-G and I wasn't gonna argue with him, look at his PHYSIQUE! Anyway, couldn't find any Horlicks in the pantry and the closest thing was Ovaltine.

6.45 and it's still dumping snow. Winter has arrived early in fashionable Oishida. The High school girls are all wearing woolly tights under their mini skirts. (I know this to be true, I'm an expert).

Don't worry about me, Markie, it's OK. thumbsup.gif

Great news, straight from the soubriquet's mouth! Ki o tsukete ソーブリケ

Checked out the webcam and there's a nice white blanket covering Happo and Goryu (what I can see from the cam, anyway). Now, just waiting for BCS's whole mountain pics. Come on BCS, don't keep me waiting.

Quote:
Originally posted by eskimobasecamp:
markie, we'll tell you when it puuuuuukes, don't worry.

;\)
OK, BCS, where are you as promised? It's puking now.

I'll bet she is Nampa shiteru.