Well last weekend's BBQ was a hell of a good time. Thanks to Fat Twins for having it at his place, and like usual passing out super early so that people could torture you. Thanks to old the old time SJ veterans for being there and keeping the entertainment going. And thanks to all the new people I met. I had a great time. It was a perfect way for me to end my season. Now it's time to switch to summer mode.....let's bike!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah it was a great time

Great seeing all the SJers that turned up

Might be my last time visiting with a couple of you guys out there \:\( \:\(

Too bad that a few more people that were planning on coming didn't make it up. Kuma and SockMonkey

I had a great time, too. It was fun night, especially after the BBQ was pretty fun! ;\) It was also relaxing and mellow weekend that I wanted to have. Thank you Fattwins and all the people who I met at the party.

well I don't think anyone coulod actually function a high tech device in our state of mind, so unfortunately I don't think there is incriminatin evidence against anyone, but I could be wrong........ :rolleyes:

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
dude i always fall alseep like a 5 year old kid.
I think i passed out before the 5 year old children even started getting tired.
Can't believe i woke up with clothing/dignity/eyebrows intact...

thanks to everyone who made it such a good trip, especially those who let me borrow kit (you know who who are! thank you!)

My calfs were killing me this morning, i must go for long walks with a bit of snowbaording in the middle more often! haha.
good times.
 Quote:
Originally posted by slow:
I had a great time, too. It was fun night, especially after the BBQ was pretty fun! ;\)
I'm still confused as to where your friend went when we all got out of the van. She must have been freezing waiting for us to come back.

EBC - if you export your slide show to a Quicktime movie (under File--->Export, use medium size) in iPhoto, I can put it on my server and post the link here if you wish to show the whole thing....

If you want to do that, let me know and I'll help if you need it.

Toque, she said they explored somewhere by themselves and were waiting for us in the house behind the house we borrowed blanket.("borrowed", am I correct?) But he fell asleep on the couch and she was waiting for us outside. She was more upset about Mami, though.